A GATHERING AT BETHEL WOODS
CELEBRATING PEACE, LOVE & MUSIC
The second annual A Gathering at Bethel Woods: Celebrating Peace, Love & Music returns on Saturday, July 1. Festivities kicks off at 3 p.m., and will include live music, guided museum tours, interpretive walks and talks about the historic Woodstock festival site, a variety of activities and games, collaborative art projects, and an array of activities fun for the whole family, topped off by a fireworks display at dusk.
- Docent tours starting every half hour from 11am to 7pm (start in the Museum Lobby)
- Grounds tours at 3pm-5pm-7pm (start on the Terrace Patio)
- Backstage tours every half hour from 3pm to 8pm (start at the top of the lawn entrance
- Curator Talk at 4pm & 6pm (start at the Special Exhibit Gallery entrance)
- Site preservation tour at 5pm (starts on the Terrace Patio)
- The Museum will offer $10 admission for the day (free for Sullivan County residents with I.D.), and there will be a variety of local vendors offering food and beverages, as well as handmade jewelry, gifts, crafts and more. The Museum open until 8:30pm.
- Preview the NEW Green Room, open to all guests
In the case of inclement weather, a rain date is scheduled for Sunday, July 2.