Join us on October 13, 2018 for the newly expanded 6th Annual CRAFT: Beer, Spirits & Food Festival at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts. Quench your thirst with a variety of beer, spirits, cider and mead brought to you from craft beverage makers across the region, all while you enjoy festival food vendors and artisans.
All attendees, including Designated Drivers, MUST BE 21+ years of age. The festival will be held rain or shine. Sorry, no pets, children, strollers, outside food or beverages permitted. Event staff reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH A VIP TICKET. THIS INCLUDES:
- Early access to all breweries before the general public (between 12:00 - 1:00 PM)
- Entry into a private VIP lounge
- An exclusive dining session
- A commemorative glass and t-shirt
- Free admission into The Museum at Bethel Woods