Join us on October 6, 2018 for the 7th Annual Wine Festival at Bethel Woods, located throughout the Bethel Woods main campus. Savor the finest wines from the Hudson Valley and Finger Lake regions while listening to live music, participating in fun games, and enjoying a food court to satisfy all cravings. Bethel Woods is excited to offer unique add-on interactive activities to this year's Wine Festival, including a paint & sip session, providing you with the perfect hand-crafted souvenier!
All attendees, including Designated Drivers, MUST BE 21+ years of age. The festival will be held rain or shine. Sorry no pets, children, or strollers. Valid ID is required for admission. Event staff reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime. No outside food or beverage permitted.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH A VIP TICKET. THIS INCLUDES:
- Early access to all wineries before the general public (between 12:00-1:00 PM)
- An exclusive pairing course in the Event Gallery (includes cheeses, meats, and desserts) with seatings at 1:00 PM or 3:00 PM
- A commemorative wine glass
- Admission into The Museum at Bethel Woods
- Entry into a private VIP lounge area