Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Benefits include mileage reimbursement and paid vacation time. No medical.
Guest Experience Rep
The Guest Experience Rep is on the front line of fielding guest inquiries, processing reservations, and making travel recommendations based on guest interests and activities. A natural curiosity and sense of adventure will make you successful in this role — you probably already explore the Catskills, Hudson Valley and Delaware River Valley in your free time.
This is an entry level role, and other administrative tasks and errands will be included. You'll help the team with data entry, answering the phones, updating the website, making bank runs and more, but you'll spend most of your time working with our loyal guests.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, including professional phone, and email etiquette.
- Drive and enthusiasm, excited by the opportunity, to share the Upstate experience with guests.
- Acute attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Organized self-starter able to prioritize.
- Keen interest in speaking with creative and business savvy guests, traveling primarily from the city.
This opportunity is for those located near (or willing to re-locate near) Grahamsville, NY.
**To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Robin@RedCottageInc.com.
These positions are offered on a contract basis.
Positions are available throughout the Catskills and Hudson Valley.
Cleaners are responsible for applying the highest standard of cleaning to each of the properties in Red Cottage Inc.'s portfolio. This includes but is not limited to: laundry, dishes, bed-making, vacuuming/sweeping, mopping, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning BBQ grills, cleaning fireplaces, restocking supplies and most importantly, providing Red Cottage Inc. with valued insights to avoid potential issues that may arise during each guest's stay.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate via email, text and telephone
- Self-motivation to ensure the best possible house presentation for our guests
- Independent working skills
- Ability to troubleshoot existing/potential issues related to house/property
- Organizational skills
- Internet access for online instruction and invoicing
- Ability to provide photo documentation of damage to house and/or house possessions.
Checkable references required.
**To apply, please send your resume and list of references to Judy@RedCottageInc.com